Neste Sábado Letivo iremos abordar: Interpretação Textual
The first idea of having an observatory in space was proposed in 1940 by Lyman Spitzer who was an American astrophysicist. In the 1970’s the European Space Agency and NASA began working together to design and build the Hubble Space Telescope. On April 25th, 1990, a team of five astronauts who were aboard the space shuttle Discovery put the Hubble in an orbit 380 miles above the Earth’s surface. NASA named the telescope after American astronomer Edwin P. Hubble (1889 – 1953). Dr. Hubble’s studies confirmed that the universe is expanding, which provided the foundation for the Big Bang theory.
- Explore the solar system
- Measure the age and size of the universe
- Discover the mysteries of galaxies, stars and planets
- Length: 13.3 m
- Weight: 11,110 kg
- Maximum diameter: 4.2 m (Hubble is nearly the size of a bus)
- Cost: $ 2.2 billion dollars
- Time to complete one orbit: 97 minutes
- Speed: 28,000 kph
Saiba Mais: Hubble
Responda EM PORTUGUÊS
- Quem foi Lyman Spitzer? Ele foi o pioneiro em quê?
- O que aconteceu em 1970?
Realize a atividade, envie a foto no e-mail: email@example.com
Qualquer dúvida estarei à disposição!
Gabriela Costa Maciel